Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Baker's Market

IMG_0456

Well, the first Baker's Market has passed and I'm pleased to say that despite my exhaustion trying to organize it, I've come away satisfied and pleased with the results! I have to admit though that it was a bit intimidating being the newbie there and learning the nuances of a bake sale, but only experience and time will help. Anyways, I must give some mad props to Connie for organizing this event. It's such a great experience for start ups like Kawaii Eats just to be able to get our names out there. Anyways, without much further ado, I present to you my pictures!




IMG_2279
My stall!

IMG_2280
The Kyoto Pack (Decorated macarons)

IMG_2281
"Salutations Feline" Macarons ;)

Props to Mr and Mrs. Knapp for providing the pictures and supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment